Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Forged Stainless Steel A182 - F316||Screen:||SS316 (L)|
|Size:||1 1/4IN, 1.25", DN32||Pressure Rating:||PN16, 1.6MPa|
|Connection Ends:||BSPT, Screwed||Other:||OEM Available|
y pattern strainer,
wye type strainer
F316 BSPT Forged Y Strainer 1 1/4inch PN16 With Drain Plug DN32 SS316 Screwed Strainers
1. Product: F316 PN16 BSPT Y Strainer
2. Sizes: 1 1/4", DN32
3. Pressure rating: PN16
4. Suitable medium: Water, gas, oil, steam etc.
5. Body material: Forged Stainless Steel A182 F316
6. Screen: Stainless steel (316SS)
7. End connection: Screwed, BSPT
1. Strainer is a kind of equipment that eliminates a small amount of impurities from liquid and gases. It can protect normal operation to compressor, pump and other equipment as well as instruments, also it can upgrade liquid and gases quality. So it can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, chemical fibre, pharmaceutical and food industry etc.
2. Main Technical Paremeters
A) Operating Temperature(oC):CS:-30~380oC, SS: -80~450oC;
B) Operating Pressure(Mpa): 0.6 ~ 13.0 Mpa
C) Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L etc.
D) Seal Material : Asbestos, NBR, PTFE, Graphite+SS.
E) Strainer Element Material: Stainless steel, Duplex Stainless Steel
F) Screen mesh from 10 mesh to 400 mesh,also we can produce according to customer's repuinement.
G) Shell inspection And Test: ISO5208 / API598
Strainer Applicable Medium
A) Weak corrosively medium for petrochemical production such as water, ammonia, oil and hydrocarbon products etc.
B) Corrosive medium for chemical products such as sodium hydrate, caustic soda, metric acid, acetic acid etc.
C) Low temperature medium for refrigeration, the refrigerant such as liquefied methane, liquefied ammonia, oxygen etc.
D) Industry hygiene medium in light industry, foodstuff and pharmacy such as beer, drink, beverage, dairy products etc.
Y Type Strainer Features
A compact type strainer with low fluid resistance and requiring less installation space.
The Y type strainer can be widely used for removing dirt and dust from pipelines.
Lightweight, compact, and designed for easy piping, the Y type strainer comes in a wide variety of structures, shapes, and mesh types.
1. Forged Y Type Strainer Standards
|1. Design and manufacture:||BS 5352|
|2. Inspection and test:||API 598|
|3. Structure feathers:||Bolted bonnet|
|4. End connections:|
|SCREWED||ANSI B1.20.1 (NPT)/BS21 /BSP/BSPT|
2. Main Parts and Material List For Forged Y Type Strainer
|40||Screen||304SS / 304LSS / 316SS / 316LSS|
3. Main Connection Dimensions
|R.P||-||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2||2|
|F.P.||1/4||3/8||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|Face to face (mm)||L||98||98||98||120||140||140||170|
Contact Person: Mr. Biff Teng