Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||SS304, SS316 (L), UNS S31803, 2205, UNS S32750, 2507||Screen:||SS304, SS316 (L), UNS S31803, 2205, UNS S32750, 2507|
|Size:||3/4in -36in||Pressure Rating:||Class 150LB - 900LB|
Temporary Strainer Stainless Steel Start-Up Strainers Piror to Flushing Pipelines
Temporary strainer are designed to be used in situations where a temporary amount of contamination may occur in the pipeline: plant start up applications or plant repairs, and offer an affordable method of protecting mechanical equipment from dirt, scale or other foreign matter.
Temporary Strainer can be used in steam, water, oil or gas service, and are installed between two flanges for quick protection of equipment.
Features of Temporary Strainer :
1. Adequate strength of elements and housing
2. Lower Cost
3. Less Weight
4. Gross filtration area minimum 3 to 5 times of inlet cross section area
5. Strainers meet ASME B16.5 or ASME B16.25 & ASME B16.34 requirements
Temporary Strainer Style
Mainly 3 Type Temporary Strainer:
A. Temporary conical Strainer
B. Temporary Basket Strainer
C. Temporary Plate Strainer
1. Temporary Strainer Size:
Manufacturing Size Range: 3/4" (DN 20) to 36" (DN 900)
2. Tempoary Strainer Pressure Rating:
Suitable to mount between & Pressure Rating : ANSI Class 150LB / 300LB / 600LB,
DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25 / PN40
|ANSI||Class 150LB, 300LB, 600LB, 900LB|
|DIN||PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100|
3. Temporary Strainer Material:
Material of Construction for Temporary Strainer :
Duplex Steel / Super Duplex Steel
Stainless Steel 304 / 316
Stainless Steel 304L / 316L
|1||Body/Screen||SS304||SS316 (L)||UNS S31803 (2205)||UNS S32750(2507)|
4. Temporary Strainer Flow Direction:
Temporary strainer can be installed 2 directions as follow:
A. Fluid flow from outside of strainer to inside.
B. Fluid from inside of strainer to outside.
5. Perforated Hole and Mesh Size
1. Stainless Steel Perforated Hole Size: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 8mm and 10mm etc.
2. Mesh Size Chart:
|Mesh||Microns (μm)||Mesh||Microns (μm)|