Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Low Temperature Steel LF2||Trim:||13Cr, Half Stellite/ Full Stellite|
|Size:||1.5IN, 1 1/2"||Pressure Rating:||Class 800LB / 800#|
|Actuator:||Manual: Handwheel Operated||Connection Ends:||SW, Socket Weld, NPT|
|Disc Type:||Plug Disc||Other:||OEM Available|
stainless steel globe valve,
carbon steel globe valve
Forged Steel Industrial Globe Valve Y Pattern 1 1/2in LF2 800LB SW - NPT Ends
Globe valves are named for their spherical body shape with the two halves of the body being separated by an internal baffle. This has an opening that forms a seat onto which a movable plug can be screwed in to close (or shut) the valve. The plug is also called a disc or disk. In globe valves, the plug is connected to a stem which is operated by screw action using a handwheel in manual valves. Typically, automated globe valves use smooth stems rather than threaded and are opened and closed by an actuator assembly.
1. Product: LF2 Y Type Globe Valve 800LB
2. Constructions: OS&Y, Bolted Bonnet, Welded Bonnet
3. Port type: Full Port, Reduced Port
4. Size Range: 1 1/2", 1.5IN
5. Pressure Ratings: ANSI Class 800LB / 800#
6. End Connections: SW, Socket Weld, NPT
6. Materials Available in: Low Temperature Steel LF2
8. Various trim materials are available to suit different service conditions
Design and manufacture: API602, BS5352, ASME B16.34
End connection Standards:
1) Socket-weld dimension: ANSI B16.11
2) Screw thread dimension: ANSI B1.20.1
3) Butt-welding dimension: ANSI B16.25
4) Flange end dimension: ANSI B16.5
Valve inspection and test: API598
Material according to ANSI/ASTM
1. Structure Features of Globe Valve
Outside Screw and Yoke: Rising stems: Metallic seating surfaces
2. Body and Bonnet Connection
Bolted bonnet, Welded Bonnet, Pressure seal bonnet design.
3. Bonnet Gasket Style
Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket
Metal ring gasket
Pressure seal design
5. Packing Seal
Fexible graphite is used for packing material. PTFE or combined packing material can be also used if being requested by the customer.
6. Stem Design
The stem is of integral forged design. The minimum diameter of the stem shall per the standard requirement.
7. Backseat Design
All the globe valves have the backseat design. In most cases, the carbon steel globe valve is fitted with a renewable backseat. For stainless steel globe valve, the backseat is machined directly in the bonnet or is machined after welding.
For carbon steel globe valve, the seat is usually forged steel. The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer, For Stainless steel globe valve, integral seat is usually adopted, or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.
1. Parts and Material List
|5||Gasket||304 + Flexible garphite|
2. Main Connection Dimensions for 800LB Y Type Globe Valve
|Specification <NPS)||R.P||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|Face to face (mm)||L||98||98||98||120||140||140|
|Flow port diameter (mm)||d||7||9||13||17.5||23||30|
Contact Person: Mr. Biff Teng