Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Forged Carbon Steel A105||Screen:||SS304, SS316 (L)|
|Size:||1/2in - 2in||Pressure Rating:||Class 800LB - 800#|
|Connection Ends:||SW, Socket Weld, Npt, Threaded, Screwed||Other:||OEM Available|
y pattern strainer,
wye type strainer
Forged Strainer Y Type Carbon Steel A105 N CL800 SS304 Mesh SW / NPT Ends
1. Product: Forged Strainer Y Type
2. Sizes: 1/2" -2"
3. Pressure rating: ANSI 150LB - 600LB, 800LB, 800#
4. Suitable medium: Water, gas, oil, steam etc.
5. Body material: Forged Carbon Steel A105 N, LF2
6. Screen: Stainless steel (304SS, 316SS)
7. End connection: SW, NPT
1. Strainer is a kind of equipment that eliminates a small amount of impurities from liquid and gases. It can protect normal operation to compressor, pump and other equipment as well as instruments, also it can upgrade liquid and gases quality. So it can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, chemical fibre, pharmaceutical and food industry etc.
2. Main Technical Paremeters
A) Operating Temperature(oC):CS:-30~380oC, SS: -80~450oC;
B) Operating Pressure(Mpa): 0.6 ~ 13.0 Mpa
C) Body Material: A105 N, LF2, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L etc.
D) Seal Material : Asbestos, NBR, PTFE, Graphite+SS.
E) Strainer Element Material: Stainless steel, Duplex Stainless Steel
F) Screen mesh from 10 mesh to 400 mesh,also we can produce according to customer's repuinement.
G) Shell inspection And Test: ISO5208 / API598
Strainer Applicable Medium
A) Weak corrosively medium for petrochemical production such as water, ammonia, oil and hydrocarbon products etc.
B) Corrosive medium for chemical products such as sodium hydrate, caustic soda, metric acid, acetic acid etc.
C) Low temperature medium for refrigeration, the refrigerant such as liquefied methane, liquefied ammonia, oxygen etc.
D) Industry hygiene medium in light industry, foodstuff and pharmacy such as beer, drink, beverage, dairy products etc.
Y Type Strainer Features
A compact type strainer with low fluid resistance and requiring less installation space.
The Y type strainer can be widely used for removing dirt and dust from pipelines.
Lightweight, compact, and designed for easy piping, the Y type strainer comes in a wide variety of structures, shapes, and mesh types.
Carbon Steel Temperature-pressure rate
CL150-285 P.S.I @100° F
CL300 - 740 P.S.I @100° F
CL600 -1480 P.S.I @100° F
CL800 -1975 P.S.I @100° F
CL1500 - 3705 P.S.I @100° F
CL2500 - 6170 P.S.I @100° F
1. Forged Y Type Strainer Standards
|1. Design and manufacture:||BS 5352|
|2. Inspection and test:||API 598|
|3. Structure feathers:||Bolted bonnet, welded bonnet, Pressure sealing bonnet|
|4. End connections:|
|SCREWED||ANSI B1.20.1 (NPT)/BS21 /BSP)|
|SOCKET WELDING||ANSI B16.11|
2. Main Parts and Material List For Forged Y Type Strainer
3. Main Connection Dimensions For Class 800LB
Bolted bonnet : Full port or Reduced port
|R.P||-||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2||2|
|F.P.||1/4||3/8||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|Face to face (mm)||L||98||98||98||120||140||140||170|
Contact Person: Mr. Biff Teng